Popular Posts

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Out amblin'

Went out this morning and yesterday evening, trying to see some critters.  No luck.  Squirrels, heard some turkeys, dind't see anything of interest really. 

Alot of deer sign out, looks like the bucks might be getting ready for the rut.  It's the beginning of the rut here in the hollow, saw a couple scrapes as well as a rub, photos will be up later.  I ended up dumping out a pile of moldy corn a couple days ago, and it looks like the critters have found that. 

The weather this morning was not very pleasant, cold, gray, and rainy.  I probably could've sat out longer, but I was wet, cold ,and hungry.  The latter of the three being the deciding factor. 

Took the trail cam down yesterday, had a few pictures, some turkeys, a buck, crows, and a house cat.  Exciting stuff.  Going to put it out again today, maybe at one of the scrapes or the rub.  But I might try and get a little variety in my pictures and put it where I could get some other critters on photo.  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment