I'm a 16 year old guy who has little interest in anything that has you cooped up inside a building. Things I enjoy include hiking, traking, photography, and all of that outdoorsy stuff, as well as writing. I do not hunt, but I do sit in the woods waiting for animals to shoot. With my camera. And my newest hobby, trail cameras.
Popular Posts
-
Hello! I'm just starting and I'm entirley new to the whole blogging aspect. The focus of this blog will be pictures of animals I c...
Friday, October 22, 2010
Just starting
Hello! I'm just starting and I'm entirley new to the whole blogging aspect. The focus of this blog will be pictures of animals I capture on my trail cameras, as well as things I find on any hikes I venture on during the course of my blogging. Thanks for viewing! Old trail cam pics to arrive soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment